- all natural
- no added hormones or antibiotics
- born and raised at Front Porch Farm
- 18 months old at slaughter
Select USDA certified steaks and hamburger available in store.
Taking orders for whole, half, or quarter.
We butcher every August/September.
Call Dee at 509-680-5556 to check availability and place your order.
How much meat is in half a steer?
Half a steer is approximately 300 lbs. hanging weight (about 70% of that is meat).
How much does it cost?
You pay to Front Porch Farm:
- $3.00/lb. hanging weight
- your percentage of the kill fee
(whole steer is $100.00, half steer is $50.00, quarter steer is $25.00)
- $200.00 deposit required
You pay directly to Smokey Ridge Meats in Chewelah, WA when you pick up your meat:
- cut and wrap $0.79/lb. hanging weight